- If you could let us know the planned start date for ravulizumab, we will:
– enter the patient onto the Bluteq system from a specialist centre perspective
– get in touch to organise to collect the 18 weeks pre-ravulizumab complement monitoring bloods. If you email our nurses at email@example.com we will liaise with our courier to ensure that the appropriate samples are collected at that time.
- If this is a paediatric patient, we would be grateful if you could inform us of the child’s weight so we can calculate when complement monitoring bloods will be due, and can send out email reminders at the appropriate time
- It would be very useful if you could also give us the contact details of:
– any specialist nurses that may be looking after your patient (or named nurse from day unit)
– your local renal pharmacist (or general pharmacist in cases where there is not a renal pharmacist)
- We would be grateful if you could please provide this information to the aHUS Specialist Nurses at the NRCTC in Newcastle. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.